Contingent Workforce Management Program Coordinator
Category: Human Resources
Area Code: 617
Job Type: 1: Full Time
Location/City: MA - Boston
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a Contingent Workforce Management Program Coordinator on a full time direct employee basis. In this role the Program Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Daily on-site client account support and supply chain management using Smart Track Vendor Management System (VMS) for full life cycle contingent workforce staffing.
- Building and maintain ongoing relationships with client hiring managers, client program sponsors, client business functions (i.E., accounting, and staffing suppliers.
- Performing job order intake with requesters, ensuring job order requirements are complete and accurate and distributing job orders to the supply-base.
- Working with suppliers to produce candidates, managing candidate submissions and scheduling interviews with the suppliers.
- Contractor on-boarding and off-boarding, as required Providing Help Desk Support (Level 1).
- Providing spend and operational reporting for the program (Strong MS Excel skills are critical) acting as a focal point/liaison for all customer support issues.
- Significant management of service levels and support goals for the Managed Services Program Office.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Contract / Contingent onsite staffing, managed services, human resources or staffing supply chain management.
- On-site/corporate operations for contingent staffing including vendor management for Fortune 500 - 1000 clients.
- Vendor Management System (VMS) / e-procurement system experience desired.
- Human resources related activities such as recruiting/staffing, customer relationship management, vendor/contractor management.
- Issue management skills: identification, communication, follow through, resolution and escalation.
- Extremely strong MS Excel skills required for sorting, filtering, writing basic formulas, using basic functions, and creating and manipulating pivot tables for custom reporting.
- Great communication skills required (interpersonal, and ability to resolve conflicts in a constructive and non-
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa's for this role.
New Directions is a Rhode Island based Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Applications Development and IT Infrastructure and Operations.
Ranked as one of the Fastest Growing and Innovative Privately held companies for two years in a row by the Providence Business News, our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.