Compensation Systems Analyst
Category: Business Systems Analyst
Area Code: 843
Job Type: 1: Full Time
Location/City: SC - Charleston
We are currently engaged with a client seeking a Compensation Systems Analyst. In this position the compensation analyst will:
- Responsible for performing analysis on business processes and software-related issues pertaining to payroll.
- Perform business process modeling for payroll department
- Act as liaison between payroll department and software development department by providing business requirements for software releases
- Research regulations related to payroll in order to make recommendations about software changes/business process
- Facilitate implementation of new software within the end-user community
- Recommend and implement new business practices to automate or otherwise improve outdated practices
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining a professional demeanor
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with PeopleSoft applications
- Experience with payroll and/or accounting
- All applicants for this position must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa's for this role. Local candidates preferred. Personal Interviews are required.
New Directions is an Information Technology Recruiting & Staffing firm that provides our clients: consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Business Software; Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Applications Development, Infrastructure, Operations and Associated Technologies.
Our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.