Clinical Systems Support Engineer
Category: Software / App. Mgt.
Area Code: 781
Job Type: 5: 6 - 9 Month Contract
Location/City: MA - Lexington
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a Clinical Support Engineer on a long-term consulting basis. In this role, the Clinical Support Engineer will:
- Develop and maintain support scripts for Soarian Clinical Systems and its interfaces.
- ork with the Clinical Systems team to provide technical support and assistance to the clinical systems users for problems reported using the Remedy.
- Analyze problems and identify solutions.
- Communicate with the users throughout the support process.
- Monitor clinical systems interfaces and follow support process to address issues.
- Develop understanding of Soarian Clinicals database and be able to write queries for analysis/resolution of the problems.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Support of clinical systems that may include Soarian Clinicals and other integrated clinical systems including MedReview-eRx and Compass applications and their interfaces.
- Support ticketing that may include Remedy or other like systems.
- Excellent analysis, problem solving, programming and customer support skills, including oral and written communications, are required skills.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information.
New Directions is an Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development.
Our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.