Clinical Data Informatics Analyst
Category: Data Scientist
Area Code: 781
Job Type: 1: Full Time
Location/City: MA - Waltham
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a Clinical Data Informatics Analyst on a very long term consulting basis. In this role, the Clinical Data Informatics Project Manager will:
- Assist in designing comprehensive data analytics solutions and managing complex data science projects to meet the needs of various enterprise business users.
- Act as a clinical liaison between the analytics team and the business users.
- Supports with business and system analysis in the development of various predictive models and ad-hoc reports.
- Collaborates with cross functional groups and I.T. in supporting various predictive models and reports.
- Assist with creating Requirement Specifications, Technical Documentation and User guides for various predictive models and reports.
- Utilize technical skills to assist with various ad-hoc data analysis.
- Develops presentations and/or reports on an ad hoc basis for Senior Management.
- Develops research abstracts and posters for publication. Participates in the development of papers for peer-reviewed journals.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Clinical informatics data analysis, data science, business analysis or project management in complex cross-functional Healthcare I.T. Environments.
- Leading and managing clinical informatics initiatives that may include a combination of data analytics solutions and complex data science projects.
- A combination of SAS, Python, R or other equivalent statistical application and the writing of SQL queries.
- Fluency with advanced features of Microsoft Excel and working knowledge of Microsoft Access.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to present complex information, concepts, and processes to a variety of audiences, both technical and non-technical and including senior management.
- Demonstrated management and leadership skills with the ability to prioritize and strong organizational skills.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa's for this role. Local candidates preferred. Personal Interviews are Required.
New Directions is a Rhode Island based Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development.
Ranked as one of the Fastest Growing and Innovative Privately held companies for three years by the Providence Business News, our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.