Business Intelligence Solutions Leads
Category: Business Intelligence
Area Code: 781
Job Type: 6: 9+ Month Contract
Location/City: MA - Lexington
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a Business Intelligence Solutions Lead on a very long-term consulting basis. In this role, the Business Intelligence Solutions Lead will:
- Lead end-to-end design, development and implementation of operational, financial and clinical Business Intelligence Solutions.
- Leads and confers with business sponsors, analysts and other technical teams to understand the problem being solved, options, dependencies, and constraints.
- Engage with executive, business, product and other teams to define end-to-end solutions.
- Facilitate and lead the requirements definition, including analysis needed. Ensure that requirements documentation is accurate and complete.
- Lead the technical design of the solution, including leadership based on experience and engaging architects and other experts.
- Create conceptual Solution Design Diagram.
- Provide project management where needed, or successfully engage with assigned project manager(s).
- Lead and mentor team members.
- Lead and direct the development team, including integration and performance tests.
- Ensure early performance tests to validate the design decisions.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- MS in Computer/Health Information Systems and/or MBA with concentration in Information Technology, or a BS in a related field and significant development and managerial experience.
- Ten plus years in full lifecycle Business Intelligence/Data Warehouse implementation and a minimum of three years in a Director, Managerial or Senior Lead role.
- Deep competency in Business Intelligence/Data Warehouse methodologies, data warehouse design and software development lifecycle.
- Expertise in BI tools such as Business Objects, LogiXML, Microsoft BI and/or RDBMS including SQL Server, Oracle and Exadata. Technical certifications in one or more of these tools strongly preferred.
- Business process knowledge in multiple business process area desired, especially around healthcare vertical.
- Interacting directly with the business stakeholders and users to present project status, address architectural topics, and participate in resolution of project risks and issues.
- Assessing impact of change requests against resources requirements, time constraints, version and release control and functionality.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa's for this role. Local candidates preferred. Personal Interviews are Required.
New Directions is a Rhode Island based Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development.
Ranked as one of the Fastest Growing and Innovative Privately held companies for three years by the Providence Business News, our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.