Business Analysts - Connected Health Solutions
Category: Business Analyst
Area Code: 781
Job Type: 5: 6 - 9 Month Contract
Location/City: MA - Waltham
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking several Business Analysts on a consulting basis. In this role, the Business Analysts will:
- Assist in the development and documentation of business requirements and/or business solutions to support digital and connected health solutions, physician facing mobile applications, secure messaging platforms and population health analytics platforms.
- Identify, review, draft, and outline business requirements that impact strategic initiatives and objectives.
- Create business cases, PRDs, MRDs and other documentation for new offerings to support the development process and secure key stakeholder sponsorship.
- Examine various data sources and applies consistent approaches to data interpretation and performance measurement results.
- Ensures project dependencies are clearly defined, documented and communicated appropriately in terms of time required to complete.
- Liaise with the business, development team and technology on projects.Assists in the planning and implementing of Projects and Strategic initiatives of the Business Line Unit/Operations.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Healthcare business analysis in product environments that may include technical business solutions, digital and connected health solutions, physician and clinician facing mobile applications, secure messaging platforms and or population health and other related health analytics platforms.
- Business analysis that includes business cases, product requirements documents (PRD's), market requirement documents (MRD's) and detailed business documentation.
- Working with cross-functional business, vendor and technical stakeholders.
- Business analysis, project management and other experience in agile environments.
- Analyze business trends and project future revenues and expenses.
- Computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel; Enterprise Application experience a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in business management, economics, finance, accounting or relevant field required.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa's for this role.
New Directions is a Rhode Island based Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development.
Ranked as one of the Fastest Growing and Innovative Privately held companies for three years by the Providence Business News, our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.