Azure Environment Administrator
San Jose, CA
Category: Information Technology
Area Code: 408
Job Type: 3: 0 - 3 Month Contract
Location/City: CA - San Jose
We are currently engaged with a client seeking an Azure Environment Administrator. In this role the Azure Environment Administrator will:
- P rovide technical, security and system maintenance oversight.
- As an Administrator' the individual is expected to provide documentation, address security requirements, manage access, and participate in constant process improvements.
- Participate in new project discussions, capacity management, and facilitate delivery.
- Azure environment management in terms of performance, capacity, and security.
- Configure and manage firewall access rules for Azure environment.
- Integrate Azure AD with other domain controllers for centralized access management.
- Design, architect, and implement network segregation for Azure environment.
- Implement security recommendations in line with vendor and industry recommended best practices.
The appropriate induvial will have the following experience:
- Data center.
- Azure Administration.
- Lead with limited supervision and implement vendor and industry recommended best practices.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa's for this role. Local candidates preferred. Personal Interviews are required.
New Directions is an Information Technology Recruiting & Staffing firm that provides our clients: consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Business Software; Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Applications Development, Infrastructure, Operations and Associated Technologies. Our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people