Category: Web Developer
Area Code: 401
Job Type: 1: Full Time
Location/City: RI - Warwick
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking an Application Developer on a full time direct employee basis. In this role, the Developer will:
- Develop back-end interfaces between applications that utilizes a combination of Slim PHP, XML and RESTful web services.
- Develop complex SQL queries against multiple DBMS's to include a combination of: msSQL, MySQL, Oracle, DB2 and NoSQL.
- Utilize Github Enterprise to manage source code, collaborate with peers and deploy applications.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Backend Applications Development that includes a combination: PHP, Perl, Slim, CodeIgnitor, Linux Scripting, CRON.
- Code Management: Git.
- DBMS development that includes on or more: msSQL, MySQL, DB2, Oracle and NoSQL
- RESTful services/protocols: XML, JSON, SOAP, FTP, SFTP, HTML, SSL/TLS, SSH, cURL, IP
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa's for this role.
New Directions is a Rhode Island based Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Applications Development and IT Infrastructure and Operations.
Ranked as one of the Fastest Growing and Innovative Privately held companies for three years by the Providence Business News, our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.