Software Quality Assurance Analyst
West Warwick, RI
Category: Software QA Test
Area Code: 401
Job Type: 5: 6 - 9 Month Contract
Location/City: RI - West Warwick
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a Software Quality Assurance Test Analyst on a long term consulting basis. In this role, the QA Analyst will:
- Perform detailed review of requirements, technical documentation, and perform interviews with stakeholders to develop test processes.
- Create and execute test plans and grids for web based applications.
- Write and run SQL scripts and queries for analysis and to insert and validate test data.
- Perform defect tracking/reporting, issue management, prioritization and closure
- Coordinate the scheduling of test cycles with the appropriate Analyst, Development staff and/or Business community.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Software Quality Assurance testing, analysis and defect tracking.
- Development and execution of manual test plans, cases and scripts in web-based environments.
- SQL and or Oracle queries for test data creation and defect detection.
- Web based front-end and SQL back end testing.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information.
Local Candidates Only. No Third Parties or Corp to Corp. Personal Interviews Required.
New Directions is a Rhode Island based Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development.
Ranked as one of the Fastest Growing and Innovative Privately held companies for three years by the Providence Business News, our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.