Soarian Financial Business Systems Support Analyst
Category: Business Systems Analyst
Area Code: 781
Job Type: 2: Contract to Perm
Location/City: MA - Burlington
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a Soarian Financial Business Systems Analyst on a consulting to full time direct employee basis. In this role, the Business Systems Analyst will:
- Analyze, diagnose, track and resolve various technical and operational issues within Soarian Financial application processing.
- Participate in definition of business processes for clinical and financial operations, and the design of automated solutions within the framework of all specified architecture.
- Provide technical leadership on complex projects evaluating development projects and assisting in defining and building development processes to meet project needs.
- Work closely with other IT staff to ensure a stable infrastructure and that integration (interfaces) and end user interfaces are processing according to schedule.
- Prepare detailed specifications for programming code development, building and testing.
- Escalates issues to supervisor/manager for resolution, as deemed necessary.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Strong enterprise application support skills, Siemens Soarian Financial medical financial application.
- Supporting healthcare transaction processing systems proven HL7 experience.
- Must be able to read and comprehend complex technical documents.
- Strong SQL Server support skills.
- IT Financial/Business Systems focus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Server O/S and SQL Server, MS Office products.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and support skills.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa's for this role. Local candidates preferred. Personal Interviews are Required.
New Directions is an Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development.
Ranked as one of the Fastest Growing and Innovative Privately held companies for two years in a row by the Providence Business News, our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.