Senior Salesforce Principal Business Systems Manager
Area Code: 781
Job Type: 1: Full Time
Location/City: MA - Bedford
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a Senior Salesforce Principal Business Systems Manager on a full time direct employee basis. In this role, the Senior Manager will:
- Interface with business leaders and end-users from corporate departments and business areas to scope, design, implement and manage a range of business critical Salesforce projects solutions for the business.
- Work on various projects where SFDC is identified as the core application platform.
- Enhance and customize existing Salesforce software environments, to improve system processes, user experience and deliver incremental value to the company through new, efficient processes.
- Manage projects in the execution of identified software technology solutions.
- Act as a liaison between the business and other external business partners to manage the coordination of configuration, development of business process, enhancements, and stabilization of business systems.
- Responsible for configuration of system solutions, development, training and maintenance across all application areas.
- Facilitates meetings to resolve issues/problems.
- Establish, negotiate, and implement third Party IT Agreements for outsourced Infrastructure and Applications Support, along with vendor management.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Salesforce.Com Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud experience. Familiarity with both Classic and Lightning Experience implementations of SFDC.
- Identification of business requirements, functional design, process design, prototyping, testing, training, and defining support procedures.
- Functional and technical roles for a full lifecycle SFDC implementations and integrating Salesforce.Com with 3rd party solutions.
- Customer Service process knowledge methodologies in the Life Sciences Industry, Pharma, Biotech, Medical Devices, and Healthcare.
- Computer validation team to develop Installation and Production qualification documents and assist in testing.
- Familiarity with SAP, Pharmacy systems, Apttus and Veeva platforms
- PMP certification or equivalent.
- 10-30% travel required.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information.
New Directions is a Rhode Island based Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development.
Ranked as one of the Fastest Growing and Innovative Privately held companies for three years by the Providence Business News, our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.