Senior Juniper Network Engineer
Area Code: 843
Job Type: 1: Full Time
Location/City: SC - charleston
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a Senior Juniper Network Engineer on a full time direct employee basis. In this role, the Network Engineer will:
- Include analyzing, designing, installing, configuring, maintaining and repairing of network infrastructure and application components.
- Perform a wide variety of evaluation, maintenance, installation and training tasks to ensure network performance meets mission requirements and security needs.
- Provide direction, information, and recommendations regarding network configurations and installations.
The appropriate individual will have the following experience:
- Juniper Certified; JNCIP preferred.
- Proficiency with Switches, Routers, Servers, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, DNS, UDP, Latency, VoIP, QoS, EIGRP, BGP, OSPF, NHRP, PPP, MPLS.
- Proficiency with layer three routing, VLAN configuration and access control on Juniper switches and routers.
- Knowledge of VoIP implementation/support.
- Ability to communicate in an understandable & friendly manner, strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, mission-oriented environment.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa's for this role. Personal Interviews are Required.
New Directions is an Information Technology Recruiting & Staffing firm that provides our clients: consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Business Software; Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Applications Development, Infrastructure, Operations and Associated Technologies.
Our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.