Senior .NET Developer
Category: Database Developer
Area Code: 703
Job Type: 1: Full Time
Location/City: VA - Arlington
We are currently engaged with a client seeking a Sr. NET Developer. In this role, the Sr. NET Developer will:
- Work with the product owners to ensure an executable roadmap, design and develop prototypes, and deliver tested running software on Azure.
- Assist with rearchitecting and coding application from legacy ASP to ASP.NET.
- Debug and maintain WCF, ASP, and ASP.NET applications.
- Build quick prototypes.
- Design and build REST API layer.
- Help create roadmap to move towards a serverless architecture using Azure Functions.
- Help establish processes and write tools to automate processes.
The appropriate individual will have the following experience:
- Full stack software development.
- SQL Server.
- Practice test driven development, and SCRUM.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa's for this role. Local candidates preferred. Personal Interviews are required.
New Directions is an Information Technology Recruiting & Staffing firm that provides our clients: consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Business Software; Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Applications Development, Infrastructure, Operations and Associated Technologies.
Our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.