East Greenwich, RI
Area Code: 401
Job Type: 1: Full Time
Location/City: RI - East Greenwich
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a Salesforce Administrator on a full-time direct employee basis. In this role, the Salesforce Administrator will:
- Work with internal customers (Sales, Marketing, Delivery, Finance, Customer Service) to lead the implementation, expansion, utilization, and adoption of Salesforce best practices through routine maintenance, release of new features and functionality, training and documentation.
- Ensure maximum uptime and usability across Sales, Services and Marketing clouds, processes, and workflows; as well as support and/or development of integrations, apps, and custom APEX code base.
- Maintain and design Salesforce objects, fields, workflow, forms, reports and dashboards.
- Maintain and update the org's staging site and to ensure proper QA prior to deployment of new apps, code, and integrations.
- Design and execute email and social networking solutions using Marketing Cloud.
- Provide Salesforce.Com business operations and administrative support to users of the application relating to system, data, and process, and effectively identify, prioritize, and escalate issues as required.
- Work with cross-functional teams in developing requirements and solutions that meet business goals.
- Manage security, users, roles, profiles, groups, queues, sharing rules, and other setup options.
- Manage and maintain custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, custom workflow, and approval processes.
- Build and manage custom objects, page layouts, workflows, alerts, reports, communities and complex dashboards as required
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Salesforce.Com Administrator Certification.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Marketing Cloud Email Specialist Certification - Preferred. SFMC Social Specialist or SFMC Consultant a plus.
- Salesforce.Com administration, configuration, applications and integration.
- Salesforce Shield encryption - (Preferred).
- SOQL/SQL skills highly desirable.
- Data manipulation and cleansing methods, data management, and data governance.
- Apex code, classes, triggers, Visualforce page/components is desirable.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa's for this role. Local candidates preferred. Personal Interviews are Required.
New Directions is a Rhode Island based Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development.
Ranked as one of the Fastest Growing and Innovative Privately held companies for two years in a row by the Providence Business News, our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.