Prinicipal Business Systems Manager - PCT Windchill
Category: Project Management
Area Code: 781
Job Type: 2: Contract to Perm
Location/City: MA - Waltham
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a Principal Business Systems Manager - PCT Windchill on consulting to full-time direct employee basis. In this role, the Principal Business Systems Manager will be responsible for:
- PCT Windchill Complaint Management, CAPA and Non Conforming projects from inception thru post implementation.
- Work on various projects where Windchill is identified as the core application platform.
- Enhance and customize existing Windchill software environments, to improve system processes, user experience and deliver incremental value to the company through new, efficient processes.
- Gather business requirements from the business and create functional spec's, they are technical enough to configure the different PTC Windchill modules and do some custom coding, they work with the developers, explaining what is needed.
- Furnishing detail communications between the business and the IT organization.
- All facets of the project, eg, timelines, resources, budget.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Implementing configuring and customizing Windchill PLM or CEM or CAD Management products.
- Supporting existing Windchill deployments and proactively monitor Windchill deployments
PLM or CEM process knowledge methodologies in the Life Sciences Industry, Pharma, Biotech, Medical Devices, and Healthcare.
- Familiarity with Document Management, Complaint Management and CAPA/NC
- Experience working with Computer validation team to develop Installation and Production qualification documents and assist in testing.
A combination of Windchill environments that may include: CAD, Business Process Management Software, Java, SQL, Oracle, XML, Apache, Tomcat, and/or LDAP.
- Identification of business requirements, functional design, process design, prototyping, testing, training, and defining support procedures.
- Managing internal projects and working with business users.
- Ability to manage multiple task assignments and work in an environment with tight time constraints, deadlines.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa's for this role. Local candidates preferred. Personal Interviews are Required.
New Directions is a Rhode Island based Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development.
Ranked as one of the Fastest Growing and Innovative Privately held companies for two years in a row by the Providence Business News, our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.