Manager of Data Analytics
Category: Data Warehouse
Area Code: 401
Job Type: 1: Full Time
Location/City: RI - Smithfield
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a Manager of Analytics on a direct hire basis. In this role, the Manager will:
- Manage data quality, data analytics and data science teams who provide healthcare and clinical data and reporting.
- Develop Data Quality and produce reports and presentations for internal and external customers.
- Apply improvement science to increase efficiency, accuracy, and usability of reporting processes.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to improve, expand, and develop analytic products and consulting services to support stakeholders and customers.
- Assist in managing the budget for Data Quality & Analytic projects.
- Collect metrics, generate reports, and develop presentation materials to demonstrate achievement of departmental goals and objectives.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Informatics, Statistics, Business, or related field or equivalent experience, Master's Degree preferred.
- Healthcare, clinical or pharma data industry environments.
- Management of high performing teams and complex data projects and initiatives.
- Healthcare delivery, healthcare IT and financing systems.
- A combination of data management, programming, statistical analysis/concepts and data visualization including SQL, Cache, Python, R, DeepSee, Tableau, or Information Builders.
- Knowledge of statistical concepts, models, and data analysis.
- Working knowledge of continuous improvement process, methods and tools.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa's for this role. Local candidates preferred. Personal Interviews are Required.
New Directions is a Rhode Island based Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Applications Development, IT Infrastructure and Operations.
Ranked as one of the Fastest Growing and Innovative Privately held companies for two years in a row by the Providence Business News, our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.