Manager of Business Operations(Financial Systems)
Category: Information Technology
Area Code: 843
Job Type: 1: Full Time
Location/City: SC - Charleston
We are currently engaged with a client seeking a Manager of Business Operations. In this role, the Manager will:
- Manage all aspects of planning, design & analysis of all user requests/requirements for implementation, development, integration, and support of financial system solutions.
- Planning, organizing and directing multiple or large project teams in all phases of work on computer systems.
- Directs the installation of software and hardware by outside vendors with internal IT support.
- Determines system specifications and ensures appropriate training programs are developed and implemented.
- Develops technical and operational competence of appropriate staff members to ensure ongoing support of financial systems.
The appropriate individual will have the following experience:
- Manage staff assigned to insure proper operations of Financial Systems.
- Demonstrate leadership, spirit of cooperation/participation, innovative problem resolution, and strong communication skills.
- Possess the ability to translate technical requirements and procedures into well-implemented business solutions.
- Knowledge of Unix, Windows, relational database concepts, networking, security, & LAN/WAN topologies.
- Significant component of this position is staff development including transferring of system knowledge and skills.
- Knowledge of the principles, practices, developments and techniques used in systems analysis and applications development.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa's for this role. Local candidates preferred. Personal Interviews are required.
New Directions is an Information Technology Recruiting & Staffing firm that provides our clients: consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Business Software; Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Applications Development, Infrastructure, Operations and Associated Technologies.
Our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.