East Providence, RI
Category: Graphics Designer
Area Code: 401
Job Type: 1: Full Time
Location/City: RI - East Providence
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a technically savvy Graphics Designer on a full-time direct employee basis. In this role, the Designer will:
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to design and manage graphic images for print and document fulfillment in an Adobe InDesign environment.
- Provide image and document composition for print, document and web integration utilizing FusionPro, PrintShop Mail and GMC Inspire Design.
- Work with team to manage Pageflex customized web portals and web storefront brands.
- Design and manipulate high resolution images, art files and images for multiple external stakeholders.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Baseline graphics and image design in Adobe InDesign environments in a corporate setting.
- High aptitude and interest in learning new tools and systems.
- Preferred experience in enterprise document composition and or management systems.
- Exposure to print, document or web integration of FusionPro, PrintShop Mail or GMC
Call Me - (401) 300.0705
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please call me directly at (401) 300.0705 or forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information.
New Directions is a Rhode Island based Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise, Web, Mobile and Digital.
Ranked as one of the Fastest Growing and Innovative Privately held companies for two years in a row by the Providence Business News, our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.