Digital Insights Analyst - (Tag Management)
Category: Mobile - Digital Strategy
Area Code: 401
Job Type: 5: 6 - 9 Month Contract
Location/City: RI - Providence
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking Digital Insights Analyst on a long term consulting basis. In this role, the Digital Insights Analyst will:
- Collaborate with management, other analysts, design and usability teams to monitor and optimize enterprise digital channels (web site and mobile applications).
- Gather/document metrics requirements and create reports based on internal customer needs.
- Maintain existing and develop new digital channel activity reports and analyze the data within.
- Build/enhance existing dashboards that provide insights into channel performance and the customer experience.
- Utilize various systems/tools to build and manage events, tags and dashboards.
- Test and validate underlying tags, events and data.
- Carry out various customer, digital channel and market research projects.
- Conduct cross channel user behavioral analysis and provide action-oriented recommendations to management
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Event and tag management for web sites and mobile applications with tools that might include a combination of: IBM suite of products (IBM Analytics, Tealeaf), Ensighten, Mixpanel, Tableau.
- Web-based and mobile based digital analytics.
- Broad knowledge of data, analysis, and have experience in consolidating, analyzing and presenting cross channel data to extract and present actionable business insights.
- Proven problem solving, quantitative and qualitative analytical skills with the ability to form hypotheses and draw meaningful patterns and insights from multiple data sources.
- Proficiency in building/managing dashboards and dashboard tools as well as related databases/API s.
New Directions is a Rhode Island based Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise, Web and Mobile Applications Development, Enterprise Software; and Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing.
Our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.