Business Intelligence Developer - (FTE)
Category: Business Intelligence
Area Code: 401
Job Type: 1: Full Time
Location/City: RI - Smithfield
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a Business Intelligence Developer on a full time direct employee basis. In this role, the Business Intelligence Developer will:
- Provide design and development of data warehouses to meet enterprise reporting requirements in a SQL, SSRS, SSIS and SSAS environment.
- Work with cross functional technical and business audiences to develop technical requirements for enterprise data warehouses.
- Design, development and implementation of data warehouses.
- Perform ETL Development utilizing MS SSIS.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Development of data warehouse business intelligence solutions in SQL SSRS, SSAS, SSIS environments.
- Data modeling and data and business modeling.
- Advanced Business Intelligence report development in MS environments.
- ETL development.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa's for this role. No third parties.
New Directions is a Rhode Island based Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Applications Development, IT Infrastructure and Operations.
Ranked as one of the Fastest Growing and Innovative Privately held companies for two years in a row by the Providence Business News, our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.