Bilingual Call Center Representative
Mount Laurel , NJ
Category: Call Center - (Non Tech)
Area Code: 856
Job Type: 2: Contract to Perm
Location/City: NJ - Mount Laurel
We are currently engaged with a client seeking a Call Center Representative on a consulting to full time, traditional hire basis. In this role, the Rep will:
- Responsible for managing account inquiries, taking payments via phone and calling on past due accounts to make payment arrangements.
- Work specific call queues as directed to achieve optimum corporate results.
- Make effective calls, both manually and through auto dialer.
- Compliance with federal, state and local collection laws and legal requirements.
- Provide personalized customer service.
- Must be able to use reasoning to effectively and efficiently solve issues and manage stressful situations with calmness and confidence.
- Achieve monthly assigned goals.
- Ability to read/interpret data presented and detect/correct errors.
The appropriate individual will have the following experience:
- Customer Service.
- Bilingual; Spanish.
- Call Center preferred.
- Ability to multitask in a high call volume environment.
- Basic computer skills.
- Strong math skills are desirable.
In order to be considered you must have the required experience as described. Please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. Successful completion of Criminal and Credit Background Check and Personal Interviews are Required.
New Directions is a Staffing and Consulting firm that provides our clients: consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services.
Our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.