Applications Analyst -Business Operations
Category: Business Systems Analyst
Area Code: 843
Job Type: 1: Full Time
Location/City: SC - Charleston
We are currently engaged with a client seeking an Applications Analyst. In this role, the Senior Applications Analyst will:
- Responsible for the implementation, support and continuous improvement of information systems.
- Support business operations functions: Human Resources, Finance (Payroll, General Ledger, Accounts Payable), Materials Management Purchasing.
- Interfaces with users, vendors and appropriate IS staff to resolve system issues, develops work plans and schedules.
- Works with technical services to ensure business continuity with software and hardware installation. Assists in training efforts.
- Record of successful system implementations/upgrades; preferably Infor/Lawson.
- Has demonstrated the ability to analyze issues, identify trends & make recommendations.
- Must possess the ability to translate technical requirements and procedures into well-implemented business solutions.
- Knowledge of systems support and implementation in a healthcare information system; Cerner preferred.
The appropriate individual will have the following experience:
- Business Operations application support utilizing Infor/Lawson, Kronos, McKesson or SAP.
- Finance and Materials Management modules.
- Working knowledge of client-server environment, Windows, networking, database, & web based application concepts.
- Knowledge of system life cycle development.
- Knowledge of process surrounding system implementation, support, testing, project management, and end user support.
- Ability to translate technical requirements and procedures into well-implemented business solutions.
- Systems support and implementation in a healthcare information system (McKesson, Cerner) environment highly desirable.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa's for this role. Local candidates preferred. Personal Interviews are required.
New Directions is an Information Technology Recruiting & Staffing firm that provides our clients: consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Business Software; Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Applications Development, Infrastructure, Operations and Associated Technologies.
Our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.