West Warwick, RI
Category: Business Analyst
Area Code: 401
Job Type: 4: 3 - 6 Month
Location/City: RI - West Warwick
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking an Application Analyst on a long term consulting to possible FTE direct hire basis. In this role, the Application Analyst will:
- Perform configuration, maintenance and support of externally facing client systems.
- Setup of applications based on client requirements and system capabilities.
- Work with internal team to ensure that externally facing systems reflect client user goals.
- Interpret client requirements and develop layout and content for external clients.
- Respond to Salesforce support cases regarding client issues and inquiries that includes troubleshooting.
- Research and resolve tickets in a timely and accurate manner.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Internal and external client-facing roles in applications analysis, development or support.
- Preferred background as a Business Analyst, Applications Analyst or Web Applications Support.
- Web or Content Management or forum moderation and management.
- SQL environments that may include a combination: query development, design models, T-SQL, stored procedures and scripting.
- Basic understanding of code development.
- Strong familiarity with basic web and internet technology
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa's for this role. Local candidates preferred. Personal Interviews are Required.
New Directions is a Rhode Island based Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Applications Development, IT Infrastructure and Operations.
Ranked as one of the Fastest Growing and Innovative Privately held companies for two years in a row by the Providence Business News, our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.